Australian Immigration - Spouse Visa

Separation after marriage is unbearable, Vmake Visas understand that. To join your other half at the eastern end of the world, you need an Australian Spouse Visa. And what many newlyweds do not know is that understanding the essentials and procuring proper documentation can be quite stress driven.

We at Vmake Visas, can understand this and that is why we have a team of Australian Immigration Experts only for this special visa type. Vmake Visas experts will assist you and your spouse in understanding the rules, procuring the right documents, and applying for visa, thereby reducing the stress level that you would have had to go through.

There are many formalities applicant(s) must go through before they can live with their legally married partner in Australia. Furthermore, spouse visas are generally granted for two years after which one has to prove that the relationship is still intact. As the leading immigration consultancy, vmake visas give clients the confidence they need to successfully migrate with Australian Spouse Visas.

Immigration is a giant leap and applicant(s) would require expert advice and support throughout the move. From applying for Australia immigration to finding work, moving your belongings to finding a home, vmake visas can help you in every step of the way.

Australian Spouse Visa allows migration from another country to Australia for only those applicants who are married to:

  • Australian Citizen
  • Australian Permanent Resident
  • An eligible New Zealand Citizen

Immigration under Australian Spouse Visas can lead to Permanent Residency and applicant(s) can work in the country. Vmake Visas offices are located all over the world, including Australia, allowing you to benefit from localized and personalized services during your time there. Our team can assist you in finding the right job.


  • Applicant(s) should be sponsored by an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen
  • Applicant(s) should be legally married to the sponsor, be in a 'genuine continuous relationship' and intend to continue the relationship even after arrival in Australia.
  • For applicant(s) with children already in Australia, the Contributory Parent Visa may be appropriate

Additional Information:

  • Obtain police certificates for all countries in which they have lived for more than 12 months in the 10 years leading up to the application.
  • Only legal marriages are accepted in Australia. As long as applicant’s marriage was recognized by the government where it was performed, it should be accepted by Australian Law. However, underage marriages (by Australian Law), polygamous or same-sex marriages, are not recognized in Australia.

Your First Step to Successful Immigration to Australia

Before Going any Further, Take Your First and Most Important Step For Australian Immigration.

  • Get Your Profile assessment for Free by vmake visas Australia Immigration Advisors and get a whole lot of Information about the best decisions for your Immigration Plan.

  • Connect with us by Speaking to vmake visas immigration counselors - 91(0)11-48414141

Vmake Visas helping people in Immigration Programs from a long time and gathered thousands of satisfied clients all around the world.

We at vmake visas Deal in Permanent and temporary Visa Programs for countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Germany, Denmark, Hong Kong, South Africa, USA and UK.

From making you take better decisions and understand the whole soul of immigration process and your chosen Visa Program we take care of every process requirement.

To know more of Australian Immigration, Contact us Today and explore new possibilities of successful life.

Subscribe Today

Download Vmakevisas mobile App @