USA Immigration - E1 Treaty Trader Visas

The American E-1 Treat Trader Visa is designed for those traders who wish to carry on substantial trade between America and their home country (treaty country). Applicant must be a national of a treaty country and a requisite treaty for commerce and friendship must exist between the two countries.


An E1 Treaty Trader Visa holder can remain indefinitely within the USA for as long as he or she fulfils the conditions required by this visa. Individuals can keep extending their visa by two years at a time so long as the applicant still satisfies the original criteria.

For those seeking permanent settlement within USA can also apply for this visa option. Because the process for American Green Card is a lengthy process, it is recommended to immigrate to the USA on a temporary visa such as the E1 Treaty Traded Visa, and begin the US Green Card application process simultaneously.

Eligibility Criteria

This visa is designed only for nationals of countries with commercial trade treaty with the USA. A business that has substantial sales in America - which could be more than 50 percent of its total international trade - but has no retail outlets in the country. Such a business might qualify for the Treaty Trader status. The business owner or employees of the company can obtain an E-1 visa in such a case.

Applicant(s) must be undertaking trade with the United States which involves the international exchange of commodities such as goods, services, or technologies. There ought to be a sizeable and continuing volume of trade within the two countries. However, there are no set limits governing these criteria; each case is considered upon its own merits.

Applicant(s) must be employed in an executive or supervisory level in the company conducting business with the USA or be classified as an employee who offers his or her specialized knowledge and skills that are invaluable to that company.

Spouse and Dependent immigration

Spouse and dependents of successful applicants are permitted to migrate to the USA along with the E1 Visa holder as this type of visa is regarded as a possible route to permanent settlement in the US. Derivative E visa holders do not have the right to work in America, however, an applicant's spouse may apply separately for an EAD card for employment authorization. Dependent children under the age of 21 can enter the country but they are not allowed to work under this US visa.

Your First Step to Successful Immigration to USA

Before Going any Further, Take Your First and Most Important Step For USA Immigration.

  • Get Your Profile assessment for Free by vmake visas USA Immigration Advisors and get a whole lot of Information about the best decisions for your Immigration Plan.

  • Connect with us by Speaking to vmake visas immigration counselors - 91(0)11-48414141

Vmake Visas helping people in Immigration Programs from a long time and gathered thousands of satisfied clients all around the world.

We at vmake visas Deal in Permanent and temporary Visa Programs for countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Germany, Denmark, Hong Kong, South Africa, USA and UK.

From making you take better decisions and understand the whole soul of immigration process and your chosen Visa Program we take care of every process requirement. 

To know more of USA Immigration, Contact us Today and explore new possibilities of successful life.

Subscribe Today

Download Vmakevisas mobile App @