Skilled Independent Subclass 189 visa is a permanent skilled visa for Australia that open doors to foreign workers to live and work in territories of Australia as skilled worker. Subclass 189 Visa for Australia is a gateway to obtain Australia PR visa and immigrants also have the option of bringing family members with them.
Subclass 189 Visa is independent of obtaining any kind of sponsorship by state government or family sponsor. The foreign workers are tested through point tested stream. Scroll down for more information on Subclass 189 visa.
Subclass 189 visa Checklist
Before you start planning to apply for Australia Subclass 189 Visa as a skilled independent worker you should evaluate whether you are eligible to work. Check the Subclass 189 visa eligibility-
- Age – The minimum age must be under 45 years or equal.
- Occupation – Your occupation must be mentioned in the Skilled occupation list where you need to have relevant skills and qualification in the applied occupation.
- Points Requirement – In order to apply for Subclass 189 visa you must meet minimum point which is 65 points which are allotted through Australia Points Calculator system.
- Language Proficiency – You must pass the language proficiency test and get an acceptable score to become eligible.
- Health Criteria – You need a health insurance and have to qualify certain health examinations.
- Character – You should possess a moral character without any past criminal records or any involvement in smuggling, trafficking etc in order to enter to Australia.
- Debts – You must not owe any outstanding debts to the Australian Government.
- Invitation to Apply – You must hold an invitation to apply for the subclass 189 visa application.
What is the application processing time of Subclass 189 visa?
With respect to latest changes in the processing time of Skilled Independent 189 Visa, the time determined for the Australia subclass 189 visa is 9 months (75% of application processed) to 14 months (95% of application processed).
The subclass 189 visa processing time may suffer in case you do not furnish sufficient documents on request and have not completed the application form properly.
Subclass 189 visa Fees
The Australian government charges a basic application fee of AU$ 3755 for the primary applicants of Subclass 189 Visa. If foreign skilled worker want to include their family member then an additional fee may apply.
Furthermore, the foreign applicants have to incur other cost like health checkups, police certifications, and biometrics.
How to apply for Australian subclass 189 visa?
- First, you need to know whether your intended occupation is in the Skilled Occupation List (SOL) and you meet the eligibility requirements of Subclass 189 visa.
- You will be granted points through points based system where you need to score 65 points to be eligible to submit an Expression of Interest.
- Submit your EOI which will include all the information about applied occupation, skills, and qualifications.
- If, your EOI is approved by the Australian government then you will recieve an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
- With Invitation to Apply (ITA), you are free to apply to your skilled independent visa within a time limit of 60 days.
How can Vmake Visa can help with Australian subclass 189 visa?
If, you want to gather more information on how to apply for the skilled Independent subclass 189 visa then just give Vmake Visas consultants today on +91-7042184185 / Email your queries on email@example.com or visit the www.vmakevisa.com
Vmake Visas experts have years of experience resolving the client’s issues that arises during the process of immigration and have established a good reputation in the providing best immigration services.