British Columbia Occupations List 2018 is a list of the top jobs in demand in Canada. Applicants can check if their job profile is present in the in demand jobs in Canada in the next five years. The visa processing for immigration speeds up if the candidate has work experience in the most in demand jobs in Canada.
Candidates with offers in eligible job positions for Canada immigration under the British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC-PNP). For eligibility under this the candidates need to find British Columbia employers who sponsor international skilled workers for Canadian permanent residence. Sponsored applicants must be working in an eligible Occupation mentioned in the BC pnp occupation list. And they will also get additional points on the BC PNP points calculator for having existing work experience in their intended occupation.
The British Columbia Occupations List 2108 is given below:
|NOC 0621||Retailer and Wholesale Trade Manager|
|NOC 0121||Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers|
|NOC 0631||Restaurant and Food Service Managers|
|NOC 0711||Construction Managers|
|NOC 0601||Corporate Sales Manager|
|NOC 0122||Banking, Credit and Other Investment Managers|
|NOC 0111||Financial Managers|
|NOC 0013||Senior Managers- Financial, Communications & Other Business Services|
|NOC 0213||Computer & Information Manages|
|NOC 0714||Facility Operation & Maintenance Managers|
|NOC 0015||Senior Managers- Trade, Broadcasting & Other|
|NOC 0112||Human Resources Manager|
|NOC 0632||Accommodation Service Manager|
|NOC 0423||Managers in Social, Community & Correctional Services|
|NOC 0731||Managers in Transportation|
|NOC 0211||Engineering Managers|
|NOC 0421||Administrator-post-secondary & vocational training|
|NOC 1111||Financial Auditors & Accountants|
|NOC 2171||Information Systems Analysts & Consultants|
|NOC 2174||Computer Programmers & Interactive Media Developers|
|NOC 4021||College & Other Vocational Instructors|
|NOC 4011||University Professors & Lecturers|
|NOC 1114||Other Financial Officers|
|NOC 2173||Software Engineers & Designers|
|NOC 2131||Civil Engineers|
|NOC 2132||Mechanical Engineers|
|NOC 5121||Authors & Writers|
|NOC 4152||Social Workers|
Skilled Worker Category
This category is open to workers with post-secondary education or training and employment experience in a skilled occupation.
To be eligible under the Skilled Worker Category, in addition to meeting the general requirements, applicants must:
- Have at least two years of full-time (or full-time equivalent) work experience in the skilled occupation offered to them, and the credentials and qualification requirements of the position, if applicable;
- Have received an offer of indeterminate, full-time employment from an eligible B.C. employer;
- Be in an occupation classified as NOC level 0, A, or B;
- For occupations classified as NOC level B, applicants must demonstrate sufficient language proficiency in English or French by submitting language test results showing a minimum score of benchmark 4 under the Canadian Language Benchmark 2000 (CLB) in all competencies.
- For occupations classified as NOC level 0 or A, no language test results are necessary – the BC PNP, however, may require valid language test results at its discretion.
- Demonstrate the ability to meet minimum income requirements and pay for housing and living expenses in British Columbia by showing:
- Annual wage in the province;
- Location of residence in the province;
- The number of dependents.