The Canada Express Entry is a pavement to permanent residency to Canada and thus the overseas applicants who wish to immigrate to Canada on a permanent basis should apply for Express Entry.
Express Entry system under the management of Canadian government which controls and processes the visa application from skilled overseas worker. There are three skilled economic programs in which IRCC receives application under Express Entry. The overseas applicants can apply to any of the below mentioned Canada Express Entry programs-
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Canadian Experience Class
Canada Express Entry Requirements
If you want to apply for the Express Entry, then you need to accomplish some basic eligibility requirements to score minimum points with reference to Canada CRS points calculator.
Federal Skilled Worker
- Your age should be between 18 to 45 years.
- The minimum level of education should be high school diploma or secondary school graduation.
- You must score minimum CLB 7 (includes reading, listening, writing, speaking) in the language proficiency test (English or French).
- At least one year of experience within past 10 years.
- You must have a job offer from Canadian employer and if you don’t have a job offer then you need to show evidence of financial resources.
Federal Skilled Trades
- You should have 2 years of full time or part time work experience in the occupation.
- Must fulfill the language requirement in any of the Canadian language (English or French). The score should be CLB 4-5.
- The education level should be completion of post-secondary diploma or certificate from Canada or any foreign institution along with your ECA(Educational Credential Assessment) done the approved agency by the IRCC.
Canadian Experience Class
- You should have full time one year of work experience working in Canada in last five years.
- Must have scored CLB 7 (NOC O or A jobs) and CLB 5 (for NOC B jobs).
- Minimum secondary or post secondary education done from either Canada or any foreign country. In case foreign education, you need ECA report from a recognized agency.
- You have made plans about living outside of Quebec.
- You are required to be assessed by the employer of any Canada provinces or territory who will grant you experience and skills.
Canada Express Entry process step by step
After gaining information about Express Entry programs and their requirements, next step is the Express Entry application process. Follow the simple step by step applying to Express Entry.
- Check your eligibility to move as a skilled immigrant to Canada through express entry programs.
- After becoming eligible for any of the above mentioned Express Entry programs you need to make Express Entry profile online. This Express Entry profile should enclose all the knowledge about skills, experience, language proficiency, education and other related knowledge.
- Your Express Entry profile will be ranked with reference to Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) by creating an Express Entry pool of candidates.
- You will be selected by the Canada government from the pool of candidates, if you achieve a decent acceptable CRS ranking.
- You will receive an invitation to apply for further process of Express Entry where you have 60 days to submit application for the Canada PR (Permanent Residency) to IRCC (Immigration, Refugee, and citizenship Canada).
- You have to accurately submit online express entry application with all the supporting documents which has been disclosed under various Express Entry programs.
Canada Express Entry Processing Time
The IRCC also named as Immigration, Refugee, citizenship Canada) takes some stipulated amount of time defined as processing time to evaluate the Express Entry profiles and applications of the skilled immigrants. They investigate your Express Entry profiles to make decision.
The processing time is 6 months and in certain cases less than 6 months. The application you have submitted has a validity of 12 months. Once the Express Entry forum decision is made to approve your application you will get a ITA (invitation to Apply).
How to settle in Canada from India?
The easiest way to settle in Canada for permanent is through Express Entry system. You can move to Canada as a skilled immigrant to live and work in the occupations available in the NOC of Canada. You need to make an Express Entry profile to become eligible to apply for the Canada PR.
As Canada is the favorite immigration destination among Indian citizens as getting Canada PR is quick and easy due to Canada government flexible rule of immigration. Canada entertains a handful of Indian immigrants every year so anyone thinking to settle in Canada is recommended to apply for Canada Express Entry
How can Vmake Visas experts can help you with Canada Express Entry?
The process of immigration can be fatiguing and involves lot of challenges if you do not choose reliable consultancy which can give valuable information for the visa.
Our Vmake Visas professionals are here take the responsibility of submitting and processing your visa application and also give the facility of Free Visa assessment form through which an aspirant can know his/her eligibility for Canada express Entry program.
If you have any question in mind regarding Canada immigration, then just give a call on official helpline number +91-7042184185 / Email your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the www.vmakevisa.com