New Brunswick Occupation list offers eligible job positions for applicants who wish to immigrate to Canada under New Brunswick’s official Immigration program that is the New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP). As per the latest new Brunswick provincial nominee program information session the candidates should score a minimum 67 points on the New Brunswick Points Calculator 2018 to be eligible to apply to the New Brunswick Express Entry program. Skilled immigrants must check whether their occupation is present in the New Brunswick PNP Occupations List.
New Brunswick employers sponsor international skilled workers for being able to apply for a Canadian PR. Sponsored immigrants must be working in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill Level 0, A, B or C, D occupation under the Skilled Worker Category.
The New Brunswick PNP Occupations List 2018 consists of (NOC) Skill Level 0, A, B, C and D occupations.
|Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services||13|
|Managers in health care||311|
|Restaurant and food service managers||631|
|Financial and investment analysts||1112|
|Human resources professionals||1121|
|Purchasing agents and officers||1225|
|Accounting technicians and bookkeepers||1311|
|Information systems analysts and consultants||2171|
|Computer network technician||2281|
|Software engineers and designers||2173|
|Database analysts and data administrators||2172|
|Computer programmers and interactive media developers||2174|
|Early childhood educators and assistants||4214|
|Translators, terminologists, and interpreters||5125|
|Retail sale supervisors||6211|
|Retail and wholesale buyers||6222|
* This is for French language teachers only who can become licensed in New Brunswick.
New Brunswick Skilled Worker with Employer Support Stream
This category facilitates immigration for workers who have received a full-time, permanent offer of employment from a New Brunswick employer.
In order to be eligible under the Skilled Worker with Employer Support Stream, candidates must:
- Be between 22 and 55 years of age;
- Have sufficient English or French to fulfill job duties (at minimum a basic level of proficiency);
1) Applicants in semi and low-skilled occupations (NOC levels C and D) are required to undergo mandatory testing at a designated testing agency and achieve a minimum grade of CLB 4 (Canadian Language Benchmark) across all four categories. They may be asked to submit the results with their application.
- IELTS (General Training Test only)
- CELPIP (General Test only)
3) Have the education, qualifications, and/or licenses and certification needed to perform the job in New Brunswick;
- Applicants must have at least a high school level of education
4) Receive a genuine full-time, permanent offer of employment from an eligible New Brunswick employer;
- The business must have been operating in the province for at least one year.
- Applicants must demonstrate that they have been interviewed and hired by the future employer.
- The job must be represented in one of the following NOC skill levels:
- Skill levels 0, A, or B
- Skill level C, Skill type 1, 3, 7, 8, or 9
- Skill level D, Skill type 1, 3, 7, 8, or 9
- Applicants in C or D level occupations must have already been working for the same employer issuing the job offer for at least one year prior to application.
- Display the intention to live and work in New Brunswick; and
- Score a minimum of 50 points on a selection grid.
For more updates on the New Brunswick Occupations List, please do contact us on +91-7042184185/ Email your queries on email@example.com or Visit the www.vmakevisas.com .