Germany awards the opportunities to foreign immigrants who want to seek job in Germany for a limited period of time under Job Seeker visa. The foreign applicant can easily immigrate to Germany by applying to Job Seeker visa and can apply to working visa after finding a job in Germany.
Job seeker visa is a long-term residency visa for Germany which permits you to stay for 6 months period. The overseas applicants are given six months time to search a place of employment to work and live in Germany. Any overseas job seeker who desires to make a difference in their career by working in the well paid jobs of Germany, can easily apply to this Germany visa.
Germany Job seeker Checklist
Check the eligibility and documents requirements in order to get eligible for the Germany Job Seeker visa
Job seeker visa Requirements
- A valid bachelor degree either from a German institution or any international degree equivalent to it.
- Hold a relevant experience of 5 years in your field of study.
- Evidence of financial funds need to support living in Germany till your stay.
- A travel insurance or medical insurance for the period you are here in Germany.
Germany Job Seeker Documents Checklist
- An authentic and valid passport identifying your nationality issued in the past 10 years.
- Duplicate copies of all the pages of your passport.
- Three passport sized photographs displaying your face clearly and size should be 32-36mm.
- Explain your purpose of visit and details about your career plans by preparing a cover letter.
- An accurate and detailed CV (Curriculum Vitae).
- Evidence of degree or diploma in any field along with work experience certificates.
- Evidence of your financial status such bank statements to get settle in Germany on a job seeker visa.
- Your birth certificates, marriage certificates, ration cards and additional documents of personal status which should be in english.
- Evidence of health insurance.
- Provide the evidence of accommodation to show that you have arranged a place to live in Germany.
All the above mentioned should be arranged in organized way at time of filing your Germany visa application at your near German consulate. Any deficiency in furnishing correct documents may consequently lead consequently lead to failure in processing this Germany visa application.
Germany Job Seeker visa benefits
- Job seeker visa gifts you opportunity to seek a job offer in the most powerful economy of world.
- You can apply directly to Work Permit visa of Germany after you find a job in a given tenure.
- This Germany visa is a pathway to permanent residency.
How can Make Visas expert help you in Germany visa?
Make Visas is becoming the choice of tons of Indians immigrants who wanted to immigrate to Germany. So, if you have any query regarding Germany immigration or wanted to know more about Germany job seeker just call our Vmake Visas professionals on official helpline number +91-7042184185 / Email your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the www.vmakevisas.com